Guidelines & Safety
- For safety & optimal viewing, please stay on the marked pathways
- Please respect our artists and their work by not touching, sitting or climbing on the artworks
- Please supervise children and discourage any touching
- Please let your children know – Lost & Found Kids is located at the Creation Station
- The Trail is on gravel paths and mown grass tracks which become boggy after rain. Prams are not recommended, mountain buggies and mobility scooters ok after fine weather.
- The main trail thoughfare is accessible by wheelchair.
- Dogs are welcome but must be leashed and supervised at all times as this area is home to rare native birds
- Portaloos are available on site
- Please take all rubbish with you
- Parents & Supervisors: There are water hazards throughout the Trail, please ensure children are closely supervised at all times
- Due to the natural state of the environment, caution should be taken where there is uneven ground, gorse and blackberry
- A First Aid Kit is available at the Creation Station